There’s been a lot of discussion on our local Facilitator List about facilitator energy – many very sensible and useful suggestions. However I love this response from Andrew. Made me laugh – and I think that’s one of the best ways to rejuvenate.
Dogs, Facilitation | Comment (0)
A great topic and one I reckon we can learn a lot from dogs. No seriously. For example:
– When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
– Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
-Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
– Take naps.
– Stretch before rising.
– Run, romp, and play daily.
-Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
– Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
– On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
– On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
– When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
-Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
-Never pretend to be something you’re not.
– If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it. Persevere.
– When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.